Today is the 1st Sunday of Advent! Yes, Advent is already upon us. I don’t know about you, but until this year, the holiday season just kept getting busier and busier, and getting us further and further away from the true meaning of Advent and Christmas.
This year, for better or for worse, the pandemic has changed the way many people will be celebrating the holiday season. Hopefully this will be an opportunity for many of us to pause and slowdown from the busyness of our lives to rethink what life is all about.
May the blessings of this Advent Season bring us to a more intimate loving encounter with Jesus Christ so that we may share that gift of love with others throughout the Christmas Season and the New Year.
Masses for This Weekend ~ Outdoors
Reservations are recommended (click here to reserve).
- Saturday @ 4:00 PM at St. William (Lot behind the Hall)
- Sunday @ 8:00 AM at St. Nicholas Church (Courtyard)
- Sunday @ 10:00 AM at St. William (Lot behind the Hall)
- Sunday @ 12:00 PM at St. William (Lot behind the Hall)
- Sunday @ 4:00 PM at St. William (Lot behind the Hall)
- Sunday @ 4:00 PM (French-speaking) at St. Nicholas Church (Courtyard)
We will continue to Livestream Sunday Mass at 11:00am for those at home.
Please check our homepage often for future updates.
Every Saturday in St. William Parking Lot: 2:30PM – 3:30PM
Help Our Families Give Our Children a Catholic Education
ST NICHOLAS SCHOOL ANNUAL APPEAL SUPPORTING TUITION ASSISTANCE
Please help us to reach our goal of $150,000! You my Give Online or mail a check to St. Nicholas School, 12816 El Monte Rd, Los Al.tos Hills, CA 94022, C/O The Development Office
Please contact Cheryl Caligaris at 650-941-4056 Ext 202 or email@example.com for more information about St. Nicholas School.
Beautifying St. William and Helping the Environment
We are replacing the strip of lawn along El Monte on the St. William campus with colorful, drought-tolerant, low maintenance plants to conserve water, save money, and add beauty.
Several generous parishioners have provided most of the funding. Please put us over the top by sponsoring a plant. They range in price from $15 to $150. Consider the cost of coffee or lunch with a friend.
Help Us Continue Our Mission
Now you can give online, by check, or send a text!
- Use your phone and TEXT the word GIVE to 650-200-2585 and follow the prompts.
- Donate ONLINE ~ make a one-time donation or setup a recurring gift
- Hand deliver or mail your CHECK to St. Nicholas & St. William at 473 Lincoln. Ave., Los Altos, CA 94022