Catholic Schools Week:
St. Nicholas School Virtual Open House
Sunday, January 31st
- 11:00am – Intro to St. Nicholas
- 11:30am – TK & Kindergarten
- 12:00pm – 1st – 5th Session 1
- 12:30pm – 1st – 5th Session 2
- 1:00pm – Jr. High (6th-8th)
- 2:00pm – Parent & Student Panel
Please contact Cheryl Caligaris at 650-941-4056 Ext 202 or email@example.com for more information about St. Nicholas School.
Masses for This Weekend ~ Outdoors
Reservations are recommended (click here to reserve).
- Saturday Vigil @ 4:00 PM at St. William (Tent behind Hall)
- Sunday @ 8:00 AM at St. Nicholas (Courtyard)
- Sunday @ 10:00 AM at St. William (Tent behind Hall)
- Sunday @ 12:00 PM at St. William (Tent behind Hall)
- Sunday @ 4:00 PM at St. William (Tent behind Hall)
- Sunday @ 4:00 PM (French-speaking) at St. Nicholas (Courtyard)
We will continue to Livestream Sunday Mass at 11:00am for those at home.
Please check our homepage often for future updates.
ADA 2021: Journeying Together in Hope
A letter and brochure regarding this year’s Annual Diocesan Appeal (ADA) was mailed to all registered parishioners this week. By taking part in this year’s “Journeying Together in Hope” ADA Campaign, you are supporting the ministries and services of our diocese and local parishes.
Please give this appeal your prayerful consideration, and help us reach our parish goal of $370,000. All donations above this amount, will be returned to our parish.
Please contact Lidia at the parish office with any questions: Lidia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Or use TEXT to make a gift:
Text ADA to 408.317.0990 and f0llow the prompts.
Every Saturday in St. William Parking Lot: 2:30PM – 3:30PM
Help Us Continue Our Mission
Now you can give online, by check, or send a text!
- Use your phone and TEXT the word GIVE to 650-200-2585 and follow the prompts.
- Donate ONLINE ~ make a one-time donation or setup a recurring gift
- Hand deliver or mail your CHECK to St. Nicholas & St. William at 473 Lincoln. Ave., Los Altos, CA 94022
Upcoming Event: Angst
Virtual screening of this documentary will be on February 8th at 5:30pm.
Save the Date: The WatchParty
St. Nicholas School Virtual Auction will be held on April 24th, 2021. Save the date!