Monday through Friday
August 3 to 7, 2020
8:30AM – 12:30PM
(Originally scheduled for June 22 – 26, 2020)
We are excited to announce this year’s Vacation Bible Camp – Rocky Railway!
Vacation Bible Camp (aka VBS) is an excellent opportunity for kids to encounter their faith in a fun, hands-on way through games, music, Bible stories, crafts, videos, and more.
Incoming kindergartens to 5th graders
August 3 to 7 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm; a snack will be provided
(Originally scheduled for Monday to Friday, June 22-26, 2020)
St. Nicholas School
12816 El Monte Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
(between Interstate 280 & Foothill Expressway)
Please fill out this form here to register.
$105 by March 31 – extended due to Coronavirus
($130 after TBD)
You can mail a check to the Parish Office (address below), drop it off there or pay via this PayPal button here:
Please mail checks to:
St. Nicholas and St. William Catholic Parish
Vacation Bible Camp
473 Lincoln Ave
Los Altos, CA 94022
- Drop-off is from 8:30-8:45 AM everyday and pick-up is at 12:30 PM at St. Nicholas School.
- If someone other than the parent/guardian(s) listed on your child’s registration is authorized to pick up your child, please email Catherine Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Cat Lammersen (email@example.com) with that person’s name, phone number, and relation to the child. We will not allow any unauthorized persons to pick up any of our campers without prior disclosure from the parents.
- We will be providing snacks for the children every day, so there is no need to pack a snack for your child. We intend to be fully accommodating to children with allergies and dietary restrictions. If you have specific concerns regarding your child, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know!
- If you child has allergies, asthma, or another condition that requires the use of an inhaler, epipen, or other similar medical devices, please bring those in a plastic bag on the first day of camp with a note of consent authorizing its administration and details of how to administer it.
- Children should wear clothes that they feel comfortable moving around and playing games in, and closed-toe shoes.
- Please donotsend your child to camp with a cell phone or other device. Campers will be active and playing, and bringing a phone risks it getting lost or damaged. If there is an emergency, we will be in contact with you. If you need to get in touch with your child immediately, please contact myself (650-804-2050) or Catherine Campbell Raffa (650-740-0108).
- Please send your child to camp with a labeled water bottle.
If you would like to sign up to be a volunteer camp leader, please sign up here.
If you have any questions or to learn about scholarships, please contact Catherine Campbell at email@example.com or (650) 948-2158 x2209 or our volunteer camp director, Catherine Lammersen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch our video from last summer